How to apply for Direct Exchange
- Go to Abroad Office and create an account
- After you create an account, meet with an ILO staff member (if you haven’t already done so).
- After meeting with a staff member go to your Abroad Office account, log in and apply to the program you are interested in.
- You will need to submit hard copies of: official transcripts, letters of recommendation (2) and your application fee.
- You will then need to be interviewed by ILO staff before you are officially accepted to the exchange.
Direct Exchange Locations