Global Learning Opportunities (GLO) is committed to providing support services and resources to faculty with respect to international collaboration, partnerships, research, teaching, grant development, internationalization, and travel. There are a variety of ways that faculty and staff at Boise State can gain international experience. Whether by studying, teaching, or researching abroad; by incorporating an international dimension into their classes, or even by leading a course overseas. Faculty members are also a critical component to helping their students gain international experience by performing a variety of advising functions.
- Opportunities to teach abroad with USAC
- Faculty International Development Awards (FIDAs)
- Assistance with the development of international cooperative agreements
- Mini grants to support campus activities of an international nature
- Fulbright Program Opportunities
- Develop your own study abroad program-Teach a Boise State course during summer.
- Academic advising information for students wishing to participate in exchange or study abroad
- Travel and Research resources
Whether you are looking to develop or expand a research project with an overseas university, introduce international topics into your teaching, build collegial networks, or enhance your personal international expertise and knowledge, these resources can lead you in the right direction. If you have questions that are not addressed on this site, please contact the Global Learning Opportunities office at (208) 426-2630.
GLO staff and faculty
- Corrine Henke, Director, email@example.com
- Eden Taylor, Education Abroad Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ami Tain, Management Assistant/Passport Program Manager, email@example.com